Interested in becoming a Freemason?
Masons do not solicit for members.
If you are seeking Membership YOU MUST ASK a Mason for a petition. Prospective members of Community Lodge #684 must meet the following qualifications:
- You must have been an Ohio resident for at least one year.
- You must be a man at least 19 years old.
- Have a belief in a Supreme Being.
- Live a good moral and social life.
- Do not advocate the overthrow of the government.
- Can read and write English.
- Are recommended by two members of the Lodge.
- ***If you do not know two members of a Lodge, the secretary of the Lodge can arrange a meeting with two members of the Lodge for you.)
There are NO religious, political or racial restrictions for Masonic membership other than the aforementioned belief in a Supreme Being.
Any discussion of religion or politics is strictly forbidden in a Masonic Lodge. Members of the Lodge vote by secret ballot. To be accepted, the ballot must be unanimous.
For more information on how to join, contact the Lodge Secretary, Matt Carson, via firstname.lastname@example.org or at (614) 579-0900.
Freemasonry is proud of its philosophy and practice of “making good men better.” Only individuals believed to be of the finest character are favorably considered for Membership. Every applicant must advocate his belief in the existence of a Supreme Being. The mission of Freemasonry is to promote a way of life that binds like minded men into a worldwide Brotherhood that transcends all religious, ethnic, cultural, social and educational differences; by teaching the great principles of Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth: and, by the outward expression of these, through its fellowship, its compassion and its concern, to find ways in which each may serve his God, his family, his country, his neighbors and himself.”